Tuesday, April 18, 2017

John's Corner: Discord

John Marine | 4/18/2017 10:31:00 PM | |
Long ago, I joined Discord. Just recently, I made my own Discord server. I feel the desire to offer an outlet to communicate with my fans. Discord is a popular chatting platform mostly used by live streamers and gamers. My hope is to offer something to serve as my home on Discord as well as make it an outlet to connect with my fans. Over time, I will be adding more chat rooms to try to expand the range of topics and such of this Discord channel. This edition of "John's Corner" announces my Discord channel.

Welcome to...

Johns Corner
^ JOHN'S CORNER!

If you have Discord, you are cordially invited to join my my Discord channel at: "John Marine's Universe" on Discord. Depending on certain circumstances, I may or may not keep this link going for security purposes. I do monitor my content and will make any needed changes to my channels if need be.


Special Request!

If you have your own Discord channel, and you want to invite me to yours, please let me know where I can find you. I might just drop by! :)





That's all for this post. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger