Thursday, December 1, 2011

Arielle Lee

John B. Marine | 12/01/2011 04:35:00 PM | |
Arizona's Arielle Lee is a pop singer with a wonderful singing voice. This young singer was someone I first came across as I received a friend request on Myspace from her. I heard most of her songs and liked what I heard. On Myspace, I often have a rule in which I have to like more than half of a Myspace Music page's songs for me to accept a certain recording artist or group. Not only is the name Arielle beautiful, her singing is lovely as well. I think she is someone you'll enjoy if you like certain singers like Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.

This is a quick blog post about the young singing talent known as Arielle Lee.





--- Arielle Lee Singing ---

Here is a sample song from Arielle Lee. This song is called "Jordana." So have a listen:


^ "Jordana," by Arielle Lee

Learn more about Arielle Lee in this video:



Pretty cool, huh?



--- What I Would Tell Arielle Lee (if she read this) ---

Arielle Lee, whatever you want to do in life, however far in school and life you want to go... I pull for you in all of your endeavors. You are a lovely lady with a lot of life ahead of you. Go as far as you like in whatever avenues of life that interest you. Do your best!


Would I Want To Meet Arielle Lee (if given the chance)?

Very cool people are worth meeting, and this young lady is VERY cool. So definitely.





You can learn more about Arielle Lee by visiting the following links:

Arielle Lee on Myspace Music
Arielle Lee's Facebook fan page
Follow Arielle Lee on Twitter!

Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger