Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

John B. Marine | 1/15/2010 12:01:00 AM | |
As of 12:01 AM CST, today is officially my birthday! I am now 27 years old. I always say that more importantly, this is the birthday of a much more important figure than I- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Here are some other people who were born on this day:

Others Born on January 15th

(Source: Wikipedia)
* Bernard Hopkins, boxer (1965)
* Shane McMahon, wrestler (1970)
* Drew Brees, football player (1979)
* Young Dro, rapper (1979)
* Kelly Kelly, WWE Diva (1987)
* Matt Holliday (1980)
* Randy White, football player (1953)
* Eddie Graam, wrestler (1930)
* Mario Van Peebles, actor (1957)
* Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929)



Happy birthday to me! ^_^ And of course, happy birthday to everyone born on January 15th. I'm representing the Capricorns. Again, happy birthday to EVERYBODY born on this day.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger