Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Nothing Ever Goes Right For Me"

John B. Marine | 4/29/2010 02:43:00 AM | | |
Some people find themselves in situations where they can't win. Therefore, they feel like nothing ever goes right and that trying to make something out of nothing just goes to waste. Think about the girl who can't get a boyfriend. Think about the student in school who feels like he/she has no chance of passing a class. Think about the person who always feels like he or she always seems to be constantly in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are times even when I feel like nothing ever goes right for me. The one thing I always try to remember and stress to people is that happiness and good fortune will come to you. How do you think I've become popular blogging and in doing YouTube videos?

The best thing I would recommend is to surround yourself with people who believe in you and think you can go anywhere and everywhere. You need to be around people who you feel can help you remain positive. This will help you to feel more positive. Once you gain that confidence, you then look to find ways to add to your confidence and give yourself hope. Think of this like a shopping cart. A shopping cart is useless if no one pushes it. The people you're around will help push you in a positive direction. So find some people whom make you happy and can push you in a positive direction. Once you "get rolling" (so to speak), you can be on your way to trying to make something positive out of a seemingly negative world.

Trust me, people. There are many times where I feel like nothing right ever goes on for me. All I know is that there is happiness waiting on the other side. There may be a great distance between myself and the finish line, but anything is possible because I believe. Sometimes, we just have to take what life gives us and try to make the most out of what we have wherever we are.

People, please take care and have a great day. Remember to comment on my blog material if you see something you like. PLEASE get more involved with my blog if you love it. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page if you have Facebook and love my work online. Thanks again for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger