Friday, November 15, 2019

Telescopes

John B. Marine | 11/15/2019 09:34:00 AM | |
In 2015, I blogged about the Hubble Space Telescope. I was approached by someone online who wrote an article about the best telescopes for 2020. So I decided to post a brief blog entry discussing telescopes. This blog post is a not-as-detailed look at telescopes and why you should invest in one if you have such interests in astronomy. For someone whose online work is inspired by stars and space, I am pleased to offer a blog post regarding telescopes. Welcome to "John's Blog Space!"







Telescopes


Time to see the universe in a special way. Telescope talk!

telescope
^ from: costco.com - You can see only so much of what the universe has to offer. Therefore, a telescope can help you see more of our universe.


Why would you want a telescope? Well, so many fascinating things about our universe can't see seen with the naked eye. So we need a telescope to gauge some of the amazing things about space. A telescope allows you to see in space what the naked eye can not. You can see some of the many things in space you can only dream of seeing. There are some instances when I've used a telescope to see things like shooting stars or orbiting space satellites.

As someone who enjoys Earth Science as well as Astronomy, it can be a fine educational investment to purchase and use a telescope to see what our universe has to offer. Telescopes can range in price from about $99 USD to over $20K USD depending on how powerful of a telescope you'd like to have. This article online gives you a brief overview of what to look for in a telescope: A Beginner's Guide to Telescopes. Surely invest in a telescope if you have abounding admiration for wondering what our universe has to offer.

It can be a very fun experience to want to gaze into our universe and see what we normally wouldn't see through the naked eye. So get yourself a telescope and see what is REALLY out there!


Telescopes Online.

Would you like to purchase a telescope? I can help you with this section! Take a look at this below and get started towards your astronomical adventures:




Happy shopping! :)


Special Salute...

Most of all, I want to show you this link sharing some of the best telescopes for 2020. Take a look: 10 Best Telescopes for Beginners and Professionals (2020) (Technolocheese)


Cross Promotion/Other Reading.

This blog post on telescopes stems from someone who liked my previous post regarding the Hubble Space Telescope. If that post interests you, you can read my past post on the Hubble Space Telescope here: Hubble Space Telescope (John's Blog Space).





I hope you found this brief blog post to be interesting. I'm glad you could be here! If you want to keep up with my blog posts, please Subscribe and Follow my work in any capacity you see fit. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my official website at johnbmarine.com, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger