Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My New Homepage

John B. Marine | 2/02/2021 11:55:00 PM | |
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a special announcement... I have established a new website to replace my former one. I established my former site on Wordpress and haven't developed it much at all. Also, I feared I wouldn't be able to financially support it even after doing so in its first year. I created a new site going from a paid platform to the free platform. I will slowly work to remove my previous site and work on Wordpress with my new site. Let me note that this is NOT a blog. This new site is a personal site with a handful of material exclusive to it. Don't worry about its current state- I hope to add my own custom/bespoke HTML pages for it along with my own designs. So now, I have made a new website, but this time on the wordpress-dot-com system. My new site is still a work in progress. The new site I created still has the same name of my previous site. Only difference is, just add "wordpress" to its title. So check out my WIP site: johnbmarine.wordpress.com!





I am pleased to share this news with you all. If you somehow bookmarked johnbmarine.com, change over to the new "johnbmarine.wordpress.com". Thank you for your cooperation and also for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my official website at johnbmarine.com, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger