Sunday, May 30, 2021

VenusWorld

John B. Marine | 5/30/2021 12:57:00 AM | | | |
Venus is a singer I came across on Twitch recently. This British singer/songwriter has produced many a lovely song both in her own music and on Twitch. Venus is a goddess who delivers divine energy in her songs and personality. What I decided to do for this blog post is introduce you to Venus and what she brings to Twitch and music. So join me here on "John's Blog Space!"

About the Label: Twitch

This label features various topics regarding the popular live stream service Twitch, as well as the various individuals who are a part of Twitch.






Venus


Venus is a singer/songwriter from near London, England, United Kingdom. This British singer performs a number of songs in her streams. She began her music career in 2018. Venus does a combination of singing and keyboard play. She even once went acapella and even did sort of a duet with a guitar player. All the while, Venus delivers her sweet and gentle personality to her streams. Venus has a personality like either a member of royalty or like a goddess. All of her Followers are angels to Venus. Even being at home, Venus delivers concert-quality performances. Venus even takes her music to Twitter, YouTube, and even Bandcamp.

When I first discovered Venus on a random Twitch recommendation, I became enticed by Venus when I heard her sing. Venus has an amazing voice and sings beautifully. I don't think I've heard beautiful singing from any singers from the United Kingdom since I used to listen to Charlotte Church and Sarah Brightman. What I adore most about Venus is how humble and welcoming she is. When a new Follower joins, she is very welcoming. When someone Subscribes or is gifted a Subscription, you are "bestowed your wings." Venus will sweetly thank someone for "...bestowing a pair of wings upon [new follower]." She will even thank those who offer donations. So what I love most about Venus' channel is all the happy and heartwarming energy. Just the overall feeling of love and appreciation is what makes Venus channel so wonderful to be a part of. I was vastly motivated to blog about Venus based on her charming personality. Any space that brings positive, respectful, welcoming, charming, and respectful atmosphere is worth visiting and being a part of. Venus even says herself that she has the warmest community on Twitch. She can only get better. It is onwards and upwards for this singing goddess.

I think you will love hearing Venus sing her heart out and share her beautiful spirit with you. She will warm your heart with her beautiful soul, and she will also charm you with her beauty both in singing and in piano play. It is worth your time to follow this lady's channel.


Video Preview.

Here is some insight into Venus and her fabulous performances. This long video I found was when Venus surpassed 25K Followers on Twitch. It will give you an idea to what kind of magic Venus brings to her streams:


^ VenusWorld on Twitch ft Venus - Week 11 25,000 Follower Show (edited highlights)


What I Would Tell Venus...

Venus, you and your music are lovely. It is great to hear your fabulous voice and your feel your charming personality in your songs and streams. You are truly a wonderful force. You are a divine goddess with a divine voice and aura. I wish you continued success in all of your music. Anything to provide something positive and charming in today's mad world is worthy of my respect. So keep up the great work!


For More Information...

For more information about Venus and her music, visit Venus' official site at venusworldmusic.com. Check out her Twitch channel at VenusWorld on Twitch. Find her music on Bandcamp at Venus on Bandcamp.





Thank you for being here! I hope you have enjoyed your time here. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my official website at johnbmarine.com, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger