Monday, September 16, 2019

Vaping

John B. Marine | 9/16/2019 06:35:00 PM | |
Drinking and smoking have never appealed to me. Despite this, some of the hottest issues of late have been vaping and e-cigarettes. There have been multiple deaths reported from vaping have been reported in August 2019. Government is even stepping in to regulate vaping. Some states, even have completely banned vaping. This blog post offers my own thoughts in regards to vaping.






Vaping


I tried to find a decent picture to set the mood for this blog post, but I thought otherwise since I couldn't find one. So you'll have to go on your imagination to know what I am discussing here.

What is vaping? As I understand it, vaping is a form of smoking that doesn't involve traditional smoking. Here is the definition Wikipedia provides:

"An electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking and provides some of the behavioral aspects of smoking, including the hand-to-mouth action of smoking, but without burning tobacco. Using an e-cigarette is known as 'vaping' and the user is referred to as a 'vaper.'"

-Wikipedia (links to entry on site)

So according to Wikipedia, vaping is simulated smoking. Smoking in itself is dangerous as it is. Vaping has been seen as being even more dangerous than regular smoking. There is even a report that suggests vaping can also harm healthy teeth and gums also. Why vape, though? Well, people want to smoke whether usual smoking or this electronic smoking. Despite this willingness to smoke or vape, government is even stepping in to regulate or completely ban electronic cigarettes. This means brands like Juul are being fiercely regulated in trying to curb vaping. When researching vaping on Twitter, I even heard that some people smoked a regular cigarette after vaping. Regardless, vaping has its appeal to most people.


My Own Vaping Thoughts.

I do not use "John's Blog Space" or any other blog of mine to tell people how they should live. I am not any kind of hypocrite. There will likely be a strong contingent of people who will act against me or oppose any of my own ideas. I don't drink or smoke. Having said all of that, it may be best to say that the best way to prevent vaping is to simply not get involved in smoking- let alone vaping. I'm sorry... I just never found smoking or vaping to be "cool" or "sexy" or anything. It won't make you any less of a person just because you don't do any smoking or any variation of smoking (including vaping). If you still prefer to do any kind of smoking, that's up to you. I am not here to get in your way. However, if you are on the fence regarding smoking or vaping, I say the best thing you can do for yourself is to simply not get involved with smoking. And if you're trying to recover from smoking, get involved in one of those Stop Smoking programs or use things like nicotine gum.

These are my own thoughts, anyways. Feel free to agree or disagree to your heart's content.


Other Reading/Cross-Promotion.

My previous thoughts about drinking and smoking in general can be seen in my "John's Life Space" blog here:

Drinking and Smoking (John's Life Space)


I am glad you could be here to get my thoughts.





This blog post is over. Here is my discussion question to you if you care to discuss this topic:

If you want to smoke, would you prefer smoking or vaping? What do you think can be done to better curb or regulate vaping?

Please be sure to Subscribe/Follow my work in any capacity if you find my blogging interesting and if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger