Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Kris Patt

John B. Marine | 5/23/2023 02:56:00 AM | | | | |
Kris Patt is a Filipino singer who can be seen as a throwback. She harks back to powerful singing of ballads, but she also has a love of dancing. I decided to blog about her and introduce her to you all. Get ready to be impressed with the wonderful singing and fun dancing she provides. Let's get it!






Kris Patt


Meet Kris Patt:

Kris Patt
^ from: (Spotify) - Kris Patt combines singing and dancing into a highly entertaining package.

Mary Christine Faustino goes by her stage name of Kris Patt. She is a native of the Philippines based in Malaysia. After having sung to guests at hotels before going solo, Kris Patt has had a lot of experience singing and performing for many people. So what is Kris Patt's music style like? Well, she is a throwback to powerful singing of ballads from between the 1970s and the 1990s. Kris Patt is also a singer who enjoys dancing as much as she does singing. Kris Patt claims having musical inspirations such as Whitney Houston and Shakira.

Kris Patt's favorite color is blue, and the fans whom enjoy her music are whom she considers her angels. Therefore, her fan base is referred to as her "Blue Angels." This is NO relation to the Blue Angels of the United States Navy's flight demonstration known as the Blue Angels.

I learned of Kris Patt when I was looking around Twitch and stopped by her channel. Her singing was so beautiful and powerful that I decided to drop a follow to her channel. Kris Patt recently celebrated one year streaming on Twitch back in April 2023. She also recently released her own original song in her native tongue


Quick Take on Kris Patt's Performing.

Kris Patt sings beautifully and powerfully. She does remind me of Whitney Houston, putting emotion and power into her singing. I think she also reminds me of Jessica Simpson. She has an equal love of dancing, and it sort of breaks up the seriousness and emotion of her singing. Her dancing is a creative diversion, so to speak. She also has a clever sense of style whether dressed casually or all dolled up. While she does mostly covers of songs on her Twitch and YouTube channels, Kris Patt has created some original songs in her time such as "Berhenti Menantimu" and "Taman Permainan."

As someone who just recently discovered Kris Patt and her singing and dancing, I must say I am very impressed at her singing ability as well as her dancing. She really sort of brings back singing and performing to powerful pop ballads, R&B classics, disco songs, various forms of rock, and even country. Kris Patt really covers the musical spectrum better than nearly any other recording artist.

While Kris Patt refers to her fans as "Blue Angels," Kris Patt herself is a singing and dancing goddess who delivers divine and ethereal singing along with a playfully fun love of dancing. She will easily impress ones with the most keen ears for music and dancing.


What I Would Tell Kris Patt...

Kris Patt, you are an excellent singer and a great performer. Your willingness to perform coupled with your incredible singing ability makes you one of the brightest stars in music right now. I wish you more success and greater success than you have achieved so far in your singing career. Keep up the great work!


Singing and Dancing Samples.

Here are some samples of Kris Patt singing and dancing. Take a look and have a listen:


^ 1st Stream Anniversary on Twitch

I wanted to feature Kris Patt dancing, so here now is a bit of Kris Patt dancing and singing:

^ Made You Look - Meghan Trainor | Kris Patt sing and dance cover

Cool, huh? :)


For More Information...

You can visit Kris Patt's Twitch channel at Kris Patt on Twitch to hear her singing and watch her dance.





I am becoming a bit more active in blogging as of late. Sometimes even being a bit more aggressive in my work. I hope you appreciate my efforts. I also hope I opened you up to another talented personality with this post. If you enjoy my work, please Subscribe/Follow my blog(s) in any capacity if you love my work and want to support me any way you can. Share my blog post(s) with others if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord

(donations are voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) TikTok Discord
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger