Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Water Bottles

John B. Marine | 5/23/2023 11:12:00 PM | |
When temperatures rise or when you need to hydrate after exercise, water bottles help to keep you hydrated. Just fill them up with water and drink when thirsty. You could fill them up with water from home or from water fountains. It is best you use water bottles that are sturdy and that you can take around.

Water bottles come in a variety of sizes and styles. A basic water bottle can be plain colored, and more stylish ones can have fancy graphics to them. Some water bottles have either their own straw to sip from or have to be unscrewed to drink out of. It is even better to have a water bottle that is easy to drink out of. Find a water bottle that suits your needs and that you can carry around easily.

No matter what, be sure to get a water bottle to stay hydrated when it is warm outside or if you are trying to hydrate after exercise.





water bottle
^ from: Costco - Stay hydrated! Get yourself a water bottle and refresh when you can when out and about.

This is just a quick post to get you to remember to hydrate when you can, especially when you are away from home or if you're exercising hard. If you want to help support me and my work, or if you want to get you (or gift to someone else) a water bottle, I can help you! Take a look at the water bottles in this widget below. I have curated this collection of many different styles and designs of water bottles. So please shop for any water bottles that interest you from this widget (NOTE: Let the widget load to see all available items):



If you want to shop for some water bottles from other sources, try some of these retailers:
Amazon
eBay
Academy Sports and Outdoors
Dick's Sporting Goods
NIKE
Walmart
Target
Shutterfly
Proozy
Overstock
COSTCO



Happy shopping! :)





Stay hydrated! Get yourself a water bottle when out and about! If you enjoy my work, please Subscribe/Follow my blog(s) in any capacity if you love my work and want to support me any way you can. Share my blog post(s) with others if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord

(donations are voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) TikTok Discord
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger