Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wendy's Baconator

John B. Marine | 8/08/2010 06:15:00 PM | |
The Baconator from Wendy's is a burger that features Applewood smoked bacon along with fresh beef patties and cheese slices. You may choose anywhere between one patty with cheese up to three patties with sliced cheese. It was a burger I wanted to try out once when I visited a Wendy's recently. At least I know I'd rather have a Baconator than that severely unhealthy Double Down from KFC (my blog on this sandwich)...



Here is a picture of the Baconator:

^ from: junkfoodnews.net - the Baconator from Wendy's with two beef patties. You can choose how many patties (up to three) you want when you order one.

I got a Baconator with two beef patties, a bit similar to the picture above. You do get a lot of sandwich for the money. The beef and the Applewood bacon deliver a rich and bold taste. It is very tasty and very filling. It is a very good burger if you get a chance to order one from Wendy's.

Learn more about the Baconator and all other burgers from Wendy's by visiting Wendy's official home page. Thanks so much for reading this one!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger