Monday, May 29, 2023

Ollie's Bargain Outlet

John B. Marine | 5/29/2023 04:19:00 PM | | |
Ollie's Bargain Outlet has been a shopping mainstay mostly in the American Northeast. They sell "good stuff cheap!" It was only in recent years, however, that Ollie's opened a store in the Houston area in Friendswood, Texas, USA. I visited that Ollie's store to see what they were all about. My thoughts on this store will be shared in this blog post.



DISCLOSURE:

I was not contacted by this company to post on their behalf. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. I made this entire blog post on my own with my own personal commentary.






Ollie's Bargain Outlet


Ollie's Bargain Outlet has been in business since 1982. They were founded in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA; which also serves as their headquarters. The store is named after Oliver ("Ollie") Rosenburg, who died in 1996. This American northeast chain of stores started to open newer stores by expanding to the American Southeast and American South. It is a store offering incredible deals on a variety of goods. For all intents and purposes, Ollie's is basically one big clearance aisle that also happens to be its own store. These stores usually have deals on items including (but not limited to) electronics, books, clothing, home goods, kitchenware, furniture, office furniture, automotive products, toys, carpeting, and lots more. These are not just clearance-priced items, but they also include real products from real brands. So you won't see many no-name or dupe goods at an Ollie's. The experience is unique for shoppers who want quality items for a lower price than most major retailers. A lot of people can compare Ollie's to the likes of Big Lots or maybe Dollar Tree to an extent.

In fact, before I share my thoughts on Ollie's, I will let Ollie's tell you about themselves with this video:


^ Ollie's - Who We Are

I visited Ollie's Bargain Outlet in September 2022 in Friendswood, Texas, USA. I found it very fascinating how this store had so many different items in many categories marked incredibly low. The prices were cheap, but the products are anything but cheap. I did note a few very-low priced items like air fryers and some office equipment priced very low and of considerate quality. I was impressed for the most part at what Ollie's had to offer.

Because the inventory can change from time to time, shoppers are almost tempted to buy something at Ollie's while it's there, because you may not see the same items on your next visit to Ollie's. You may visit Ollie's next week (or even tomorrow!) and see a different inventory. You can still bag a few solid deals on a lot of quality items nonetheless from Ollie's.

The savings are even greater if you sign up for Ollie's Army. For each $1 USD spent at an Ollie's, you earn points towards getting discounts and special deals at Ollie's Bargain Outlet. This can be a great way to save more money and even get some good deals in the process.


Final Thoughts.

I think Ollie's Bargain Outlet is a very fine place to go shop for retail goods. Their offerings encompass a lot of different categories but offered for very marked down prices. One can pick up some great items for any number of applications by visiting Ollie's. In addition, the items are all high quality material from known makers. It is not as if Ollie's has items of questionable quality from brands you never heard of. While Ollie's isn't as fancy as higher-end retailers, you can have a shopping experience that is very unique and even fun at Ollie's stores. If there is an Ollie's in your area, feel free to visit and enjoy shopping for "good stuff cheap!"


For More Information...

To learn more about Ollie's Bargain Outlet, find more information about Ollie's, or sign up for their Ollie's Army program, please visit: ollies.us. You can also follow Ollie's on social media from their official website to further connect with Ollie's.





I hope you found this blog post useful. If you enjoy my work, please Subscribe/Follow my blog(s) in any capacity if you love my work and want to support me any way you can. Share my blog post(s) with others if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord

(donations are voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) TikTok Discord
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger