Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Gospellers

John B. Marine | 1/07/2010 11:36:00 PM | | |
If one group could be the Boyz II Men of Japanese R&B-type music, let it be The Gospellers. I've mentioned Chemistry and Skoop on Somebody, but the first male group or artist I've loved was The Gospellers. If you've never heard them, expect to hear powerful vocals and great music. It began with Towa Ni listening back in 2002. Want to experience what The Gospellers bring to music? The power of their music is almost like what MISIA brings to Japanese music. Hear for yourself:

* Towa Ni
* Promise - Live Version



Other favorites: Midnight Sun, Yakusoku no Kisetsu (really good song), Get Me On, and a VERY powerful song called "Forgive Me." I'm sorry I couldn't find more YouTube videos for you all on the songs I've mentioned. You can find a video on almost anything on YouTube. But often times, you can't find EVERYTHING. So enjoy what videos I WAS able to find.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger