Saturday, June 5, 2010

Do You Get Tired of Constant Replays of Crashes?

John B. Marine | 6/05/2010 07:29:00 PM | |
It seems like more people (especially media types) focus more on crashes than actual racing. Yet when people look to me complaining that more people care about wrecking than racing, they look at me in a bad way. Let me say this in fears of getting railed by the public- people care too much on wrecks than actual racing. Case in point- Dario Franchitti winning the 2010 Indianapolis 500, but most media types continually focus on the wreck involving Mike Conway getting owned in a crash by Ryan Hunter-Reay. I'm glad everyone is alright, but I sometimes think people need to stop looking at only the crashes.

It's great that these cars are built to be safe and that the drivers are okay, but DO WE NEED TO KEEP SEEING THE CRASH FOOTAGE!?!? That's what you get for American media. People care more about wrecks than racing. Or at least, wrecks are more featured than actual racing. Great shame.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger