Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

John B. Marine | 11/22/2012 11:45:00 AM | | | |
Happy Thanksgiving to every one of you! Believe it or not, this blog post you are about to read was done all the way back on November 26, 2009. I have since deleted the old post and updated it with some more content. I salute you if you remember "John's Blog Space" in 2009! :) Anyhow, here is my Thanksgiving contribution (though it doesn't need to be Thanksgiving). Enjoy this one!





I am thankful...
• ...to be alive and well, any specific health conditions notwithstanding.

• ...to have my best friend- my mother.

• ...I have a wonderful family.

• ...to be supplemented with food, water, shelter, and care.

• ...I have a computer, webcam, software, and a wireless Internet connection. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to provide so much online media to all of my viewers on YouTube and readers of my blog.

• ...I have so much YouTube support. Feels great knowing people care and that I've touched someone's life in a positive way.

• ...I have friends both online and offline. I try not to forget people. That's even if people whom I thought were friends (especially on the Internet) decide to drop me as a friend. I don't know what I've done wrong, which makes this even worse.

• ...to have multiple successful blogs as well as being thankful to meet so many loyal readers who introduce me to their own blogs. It is always great to win the respect of others with my work.

I'm also thankful for people who provide meals for those who don't have families to meet with, homes to go to, and things like that. Shout out to all the churches and such providing meals for people ranging from the homeless to ill/disadvantaged children. I am also thankful of people in the police force, fire departments, all in the medical field, and of course... the proud men and women of the United States Army and all of its branches (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard).



What are YOU most thankful for? Feel free to share your ideas.



IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED...

Get ready for some YouTube love.

I did a YouTube video a long time ago called "Thankful." You can see that old video of mine on "JohnMarineTube" by clicking this: "Thankful" (YouTube). I also did a video you can see called "Be Thankful ALL THE TIME!" (YouTube).





Thank you for reading! And on this day, happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

1 comments:

fran said...

Hi! Im Fran, a spanish male fashion blogger.Maybe you like my style and want to follow me.

http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/gentleman-in-b.html

twitter: @showroomdegarde
facebook: showroomdegarde

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger