Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Michael Angelo's Chicken Piccata

John B. Marine | 6/14/2017 09:35:00 PM | | |
Italian dinners made easy from your microwave or oven. That is the Michael Angelo's way. One of their dinners I tried out was their Chicken Piccata. I am offering my review of this frozen dinner with this blog post after having it about twice. I hope you get to gain some insight of what I think about this chicken dinner. Should it be something you should try? Find out by reading on!






Michael Angelo's Chicken Piccata

Here's a look at the product I'll be mentioning in this blog post:

Michael Angelo's Chicken Piccata
^ from: (YouTube) - I tried one of these dinners.

Michael Angelo's Chicken Piccata dinner can be prepared in a microwave or a conventional oven. For the former, it can be put into a microwave for about seven or nine minutes. I put it on at eight minutes. Thankfully, you don't have to do any extra preparing after cooking the meal in a microwave. You don't even have to remove the foil until after cooking. It has white meat chicken breast, artichokes, tomato strips, and red bell peppers and capers in lemon-garlic butter sauce.


Taste Experience.

The taste experience of this chicken piccata dinner is in a word- delicious. It is the buttery sauce that offers a sweet taste of both the chicken and the artichokes. You almost feel like eating even various other bits because of how tasty the lemon butter is.


Final Thoughts.

To say the least, the chicken piccata meal from Michael Angelo's is amazing. Even Michael Angelo's admits it is a family favorite of theirs. So if they like it, you probably will too. It is fairly healthy for a frozen meal also. It has only 290 calories, 14 grams of protein, and 660 milligrams of sodium. I would surely recommend this dinner to anyone who loves chicken dinners. The taste of the chicken piccata is just amazing with the buttery sauce. Both the chicken and the artichokes just offer a wonderful taste experience.


For More Information...

I profiled one of Michael Angelo's frozen dinners. To learn more about their products, visit www.michaelangelos.com.





That concludes another blog post of mine. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger