Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Mondello Park

John B. Marine | 9/12/2018 01:22:00 AM | | |
The only Irish international motor racing circuit is Mondello Park International Racing Circuit. Mondello Park is Ireland's premier racing facility. Situated in Kildare (or Caragh?), Ireland; this 2.268-mile (3.503-kilometer) race course features 13 corners along with a pretty nice flow overall to it. I will be sure to mention this racing track in further context with this blog post.

NOTES: This a blog post I first created in 2014, but I never finished the post until now in 2018. So this post was mostly four years in the making! I also found out this is the first time I blogged about a race track in over three years! What is old is new again!






Mondello Park International Racing Circuit


Here is a look at Mondello Park (picture may change if I am unable to use it for copyright reasons):

Mondello Park International Racing Circuit
^ from: (Motor Sport Magazine; best I could find and use) - Mondello Park in Ireland.

Mondello Park was established in 1968. Many gamers may have first played this track in "ToCA Race Driver 3." There are a good amount of elevation changes on a rather twisty track. The layout I know of best is the Mondello Park International layout. It has played host to a number of motorsport disciplines. Among others, it has hosted touring car racing, single-seater formula racing, motorcycle racing, and even drifting.

If you ask me, Mondello Park is a pretty tough course. Its layouts have a competitive flow that will keep you honest all lap long. This is a lot more of a technical course than any high-speed battleground. You folks over in Ireland have a very solid race track in Mondello Park.


Video Preview.

Here is a video lap of this challenging course:


^ Mondello International - Qualy Lap


For More Information...

To learn more about Mondello Park, please visit their official website at: www.mondellopark.ie.





I love all of my readers and visitors worldwide. Maybe some of you Irish folks can appreciate me talking about your country's fine motor racing facility. Be sure to Subscribe/Follow in some capacity if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger