Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!

John B. Marine | 11/25/2009 05:31:00 PM |
Facebook users are encouraged to click here to read full blog and comment!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Besides Christmas, nothing is like Thanksgiving. There's a special reason why Black Friday exists... after you get a little more weight from chowing down on Thanksgiving grub, that's why you wake up early in the morning to walk off Thanksgiving weight (walk it out, player! ^_^). I'm breaking up the two into seperate posts.

This one involves Thanksgiving.



--- Thanksgiving! ---

There's nothing like Thanksgiving- food, family, get togethers, and for sports fans- football (as in gridiron/American football). The best place where I've loved to celebrate Thanksgiving is at my grandmother's house. We usually love playing video games while also enjoying some good Thanksgiving food. Food I usually like include turkey, cornbread dressing, macaroni and cheese, peas, and sweet potato pie. I do like watching football on Thanksgiving. I usually watch college football, but don't mind a little NFL football on Thanksgiving.

What depresses me about Thanksgiving is when people don't have a family or a home to celebrate the holidays with. And so for this purpose, I'd like to honor and salute all the different people and groups that offer cooked meals to the homeless, ill children, and people like that.

Also (so I don't forget), happy Thanksgiving to all of our policemen, firemen, all in the medical field, and all the American troops protecting our nation here and abroad. Even including a member of my family about to head to Iraq.





If you're reading this, I wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving. And thanks for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger