Monday, December 21, 2009

Sakura (Cherry Blossoms)

John B. Marine | 12/21/2009 05:48:00 PM | |
NOTE (May 30, 2011): The following blog post may either be extensively updated or deleted in favor of a newer post.

Sakura Trees
^ from nakama-britannica.animeuknews.net - Sakura trees.

If you read my Japanese Cities and Locations I Love and/or Love to Visit blog entry, you may have noted that I love sakura. This will be the term I will use for this blog entry rather than cherry blossoms.

According to the Wikipedia entry on sakura,
What makes sakura trees beautiful are just how the trees look like pinkish-white snow. How much anime have you seen that have sakura petals falling from trees, maybe even landing on water. A few times, I've seen a few parks here in Houston with some sakura trees years ago. These trees are just beautiful. In Japan, there are events called sakura matsuri, which are these parties and festivals held in observing sakura trees blossom. These can range from traditional Japanese music ceremonies to even some rock concerts. These trees are purely beautiful to watch. I'd be in sakura heaven if I been to Tokyo or someplace. When in full bloom, these sakura trees are absolutely beautiful.



Do you like sakura trees too? Comment! Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger