Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow! ...the Day After

John B. Marine | 12/05/2009 09:45:00 AM |
Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

Okay. As I type up this blog entry with all of my friends (meaning you reading this blog, granted you're not a hater), I look out my window and still see some snow on the roofs of houses, some snow on cars, and even snow still on the grass. It's a beautiful sight even with beautiful blue skies outside. We're above freezing, as I'm told around my way. Yesterday was completely different from past times I remember snow. It was awesome to say the least.

Everyone [in the Houston/Galveston area], PLEASE be careful on the roads. Did you enjoy this experience? Comment away here!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger