Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios

John B. Marine | 3/24/2010 03:20:00 AM | |
268

Chocolate Cheerios was unveiled not long ago. I personally eat Honey Nut Cheerios more than I do regular plain Cheerios. So I tried out this stuff about a half hour ago (even this time of morning). I have to say that this stuff tastes more like Cocoa Krispies or whatever, only in the form of Cheerios O's. I still prefer Honey Nut Cheerios than these chocolate Cheerios.

By the way, the picture is from my Facebook page. You people who have Facebook and want to Fan my Fan Page, please visit my Facebook Fan Page, or just find my Facebook widget and click "Become a Fan" if you love my work. Thank you! :)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger