Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Double Chocolate Chip Mocha Frappuccino

John B. Marine | 3/30/2010 04:02:00 AM | |
Starbucks' delicious chocolate chip frappuccino offers up a sweet-tasting chocolaty drink. You can somewhat taste little chocolate chip bits as you drink it. It's topped off with blended cream with swirls of chocolate on top. This is my personal favorite drink from Starbucks. What you're getting out of this drink is a very sweet-tasting, icy chocolate drink. And as the name suggests, there's chocolate... then MORE chocolate to this drink. There's so much chocolate to this drink that you almost swear you're addicted to the rich taste of this drink. It's really worth a try if you've never tried it before. Here is what this drink looks like:

DCCM Starbucks
^ from: s1.causes.com

This is my first-ever drink for my "Food and Drink" label. For nutrition information on the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks, please click for Nutrition Information on this drink.





Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger