JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!

Double Chocolate Chip Mocha Frappuccino

Starbucks' delicious chocolate chip frappuccino offers up a sweet-tasting chocolaty drink. You can somewhat taste little chocolate chip bits as you drink it. It's topped off with blended cream with swirls of chocolate on top. This is my personal favorite drink from Starbucks. What you're getting out of this drink is a very sweet-tasting, icy chocolate drink. And as the name suggests, there's chocolate... then MORE chocolate to this drink. There's so much chocolate to this drink that you almost swear you're addicted to the rich taste of this drink. It's really worth a try if you've never tried it before. Here is what this drink looks like:

DCCM Starbucks
^ from: s1.causes.com

This is my first-ever drink for my "Food and Drink" label. For nutrition information on the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks, please click for Nutrition Information on this drink.





Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post, why not SHARE my post with others? Here's how:
author

About the Author: John B. Marine

My name is John Marine. Nice to meet you! I am a blogger born and raised in Houston, Texas, USA. Besides blogging, I make digital art, sometimes make music, and I sometimes even do a little programming. The mantra for my online work is "anything and everything." In other words, my topics and my commentary regards almost anything and everything that crosses my mind while still remaining relevant to the topic(s) at hand. Equally as important to me as publishing content for the Internet is in providing a positive space for discussion. Even with the most difficult topics, I try to avoid spewing negativity and hate online- there is already enough negativity in this world to begin with, so why contribute to more negativity? If you enjoyed this blog post or any of my other online work, please feel free to Follow my material so you keep up with the latest material of mine and so that you help support my work any way you can. Having said this, thank you for reading! Get social with me by visiting the different social profiles of mine online.

My blogs: John's Blog Space|John's Creative Space|John's Race Space|StyleSpace by JBM

Contact Me if you have questions or comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pictures linked from Google Searches unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

www.CodeNirvana.in

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © John's Blog Space | Designed By Code Nirvana