Friday, March 5, 2010

Kuraki Mai

John B. Marine | 3/05/2010 07:45:00 PM | |
A beautiful face. A beautiful voice. Beautiful music style. Kuraki Mai is ever so dynamic in all of her music. If you're looking for a lovely Japanese pop experience, look no further than the beautiful (as of 3/5/2010) 27-year old (born October 28, 1982) named Kuraki Mai. You're going to get a chance to hear some of her music through YouTube videos. For me, the first song I loved from her was "Stepping Out."



Here's Kuraki Mai...


^ from: yesasia.com - Kuraki Mai.

...and here is some of her music:


^ "Stepping Out," from the Delicious Way album


^ "Double Rainbow"


^ "Winter Bells"


^ "Key to my Heart"



If you want more Kuraki Mai, check out this widget I've provided:






Thank you for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger