Friday, March 5, 2010

SPEED

John B. Marine | 3/05/2010 05:28:00 AM | |
Rev the engine and floor the gas... SPEED runs full song to deliver amazing JPOP music! Four cute girls, four amazing voices, one lovely JPOP group. SPEED hails from Okinawa, Japan. These four have put together a bunch of songs I've grown to love. This is really one of the coolest JPOP girl groups I've ever heard past or present. You might agree if you check out the videos I have to feature here.


^ from: crunchyroll.com - the Japanese pop quartet known as SPEED from Okinawa, Japan.






^ "One More Dream"


^ "White Love"


^ "All My True Love"


^ "My Graduation"


^ "Precious Time"



SPEED is just such a cool band. From what I've read, SPEED are no longer active. They are surely an awesome JPOP group. I actually like SPEED. That's even though I don't usually celebrate them as much as I do with MISIA, Utada Hikaru, Crystal Kay, Chemistry, the Gospellers, and others. But yeah... SPEED. Awesome bunch of girls with amazing music.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger