Wednesday, March 24, 2010

September

John B. Marine | 3/24/2010 07:06:00 PM | |
(UPDATED: June 10, 2012)

September is a Swedish singer whose real name is Petra Marklund. The young Swede of Catchy Tunes is best known for her hit song, "Cry for You." I only know of two songs of hers that I've heard and liked- "Cry for You" and "Satellites." I've even heard "Cry for You" on the radio before. This 25-year old (born September 12, 1984) sings beautifully with some sweet beats going along with this song.

Say hi to September, my lovely readers!
September
^ from: www.israbox.com - Petra Marklund, better known as September.




Here are some songs from September...



^ Cry For You - I'm featuring this version because this is the version we hear in the United States. There is also a UK version of this song. Sadly, there isn't a video of that song good enough to feature here. I prefer the American version, though.



^ "Satellites" - Satellites is the second-ever song I've heard from September. The lyrics are pretty good. (NOTE: This song ends much earlier than the length of this video. So just stop the video afterwards.)


Those are the only two songs I've ever heard. The ones below are September songs I'm hearing for the first-time ever preparing this blog entry.


^ "Until I Die" - A powerful set of beats and nice lyrics make up this song. Instruments are powerful for this song as well.


^ "Looking for Love" - Very sweet song here. You may need to turn the volume up a bit if you're hearing this, but this is a very cool song.


^ "Can't Get Enough" - The final song I'll feature is this little track from September called "Can't Get Enough." I hear this is the UK Radio Edit.





You can find music from September by finding September on Amazon. No widget this time because there are many songs that have "September" in it. So make sure to check out the link I've provided in this paragraph if you want to purchase some of September's music.


Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger