Monday, May 31, 2010

Chocolate Truffles

John B. Marine | 5/31/2010 09:38:00 PM | | |
From the pantry in my house, I've eaten some chocolate truffles for the first time ever. I had a box of truffles initially for my sister-in-law from Morris National. She didn't want them, and the truffles basically rested in the pantry for months and months... until just last night. After having some of these chocolate truffles, I've gotten to taste what makes these candies so sweet and indulgent. The pack of truffles I've had consisted of about ten truffles. There were four different kinds of truffles from this pack- Mississippi Mud, peanut butter, french vanilla, and raspberry. I only know one of them from my taste-test. One was DEFINITELY peanut butter. I think the ones I liked most were Mississippi Mud truffles. I just want to say that those truffles were very good! Dark chocolate and gourmet chocolate can be delicious and healthy. So this can help.

These aren't the truffles I've had, but an idea of what chocolate truffles look like:


^ from: chocolategourmetchocolates.com - chocolate truffles in a pack.

I named this blog entry as chocolate truffles because most people know of truffle fungi. In addition to chocolate truffles, there are even chocolate truffles with liquor. I am not a smoker or a drinker, so it's VERY rare I discuss tobacco or liquor.



So if you get a chance to eat some chocolate truffles, go try some out! Here are some chocolate truffles on Amazon (please read "An Important Amazon Note" in the sidebar for more information on all Amazon products featured in my blog):







Thanks for reading my blog entry! Enjoy some truffles! :)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger