Tuesday, May 4, 2010

EVERY Day is Mother's/Father's Day!

John B. Marine | 5/04/2010 04:14:00 PM |
With Mother's Day coming up, I've never believed in Mother's Day. I've always thought every day should be Mother's Day. It's why my mother doesn't believe in wanting anything for Mother's Day. My mom even had to be mom AND dad for me and my older brother for over ten years when my biological father died in 1990. It's not me to take a critical stand on things, but I sometimes think that Mother's Day and Father's Day are just cheap excuses to care about wanting to do something nice for your parents. It's like you somehow need one day out of the entire calendar year to devote to your mom and dad rather than any of the other days of the year. I don't get it. But, that's just me.

So to all the moms and dads out there, EVERY DAY is Mother's Day and Father's Day. Only exception is if your mom or dad both passed away and you're by your lonesome. But still, happy Mother's/Father's Day to all of you!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger