Friday, December 3, 2010

Snaefell Mountain Course (Isle of Man TT Course)

John B. Marine | 12/03/2010 02:02:00 AM | |
(UPDATED: April 12, 2012)

The Isle of Man TT is severely long at over 37.73 miles in length. All of the racing action takes place on country and city roads around the Isle of Man. This is one of the greatest races in the world on one of the most imposing racing tracks. Considering how fast these motorcycles can go on public roads and the danger literally faced in every corner, you HAVE to appreciate the fearlessness of motorcycle racers across multiple series that race on the Isle of Man TT course.





--- Snaefell Mountain Course (the Isle of Man TT Course) ---

Here is the 37.73 mile (60.73 kilometer) course:
Isle of Man TT course

Because I'm scared as hell to race this course in "Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing Championship" and because I'm completely inexperienced about every individual section, I figured I'd let someone more qualified tell you more about this racing course. That "more qualified person" is Guy Martin. Here is a lap of the Snaefell Mountain Course featuring commentary through the entire video. The video is divided into two parts. So I encourage you to check out BOTH parts of this video to see this course in its entirety:

Part 1 of 2:



Part 2 of 2:



I am not a fan of stupidly long race courses, but this is definitely one of the most intense in the world. FULL respect for the motorcycle racers who contest the Isle of Man.





Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS)
Share this article

1 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Thats a great lap across snaefall mountain course. I think its a large area across the lap, provides good joy for riding.

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger