Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dove Chocolates

John B. Marine | 3/17/2011 08:16:00 PM | | |
The silky smooth taste of Dove chocolates romanticizes your mouth and its tastebuds like no other candy. After posting about Hershey's Bliss chocolates, I figured I wanted to cover Dove chocolates. Dove chocolates come in a variety of flavors. The ones that I am using in discussing this blog post are the Dark Chocolate Dove candies. Here is a look with a picture I've taken:

Dove Chocolates
^ Dark Chocolate Doves. Each wrapper features a little message inside before you take the candy piece out of the wrapper.

These Dove dark chocolate candies have a bit more texture and satisfying taste than the Hershey's Bliss chocolates. Bliss and Dove are among the most luscious chocolate candies one can ever taste. The shell of Dove chocolates are a bit thicker than the Bliss chocolates.

If I had to choose between these two luscious chocolate candies, I somewhat favor Hershey's more than Dove. Maybe I've been so impartial to Hershey's more than I am with the Dove Chocolates (of the Mars brand). I do love both Bliss and Dove. Two very delicious and satisfying chocolate candies.


Learn more about Dove chocolates: www.dovechocolate.com.

You can get some Dove chocolates on Amazon by using this widget:




Thank you for reading! And by the way, happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger