Monday, February 25, 2013

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

John B. Marine | 2/25/2013 04:53:00 PM | |
The Murciélago was a hot Lamborghini. However, and unlike most flagships, replacement models must be made. The Murciélago's replacement is the immensely beautiful Aventador LP700-4. This Lamborghini Aventador draws its DNA from the Réventon I once did a "Car Style" post on. This beast of a car packs 691 horsepower from its 6.5-liter V12, and it can get from 0-100km in 2.9 seconds, all the way to a top speed of about 350 kph (or 217 mph).

I think this is a beautiful-looking car. How can anyone NOT be moved by its bold and edgy lines? It is a car that has similar appeal and charm to the Rèventon. This is a car with too many edgy lines to be beautiful, but it is very much a stylish car despite its many edges.

Even though Lamborghini isn't well-known for its racing history, I'd be interested seeing an Aventador made into a GT racing car. I usually regard Reiter Engineering as the king of modifying Lamborghinis into racing beasts. Here is a video showcasing this bellissima beast- the Lamborghini Aventador:


^ "Lamborghini Aventador Video Review - evo Magazine "

What do you think about this car? By the way, if you want your own Aventador, one of these babies can be yours for the price of $389,995 US Dollars.





My "Car Style" posts are going to be re-imagined. I stopped doing a lot of these because of getting more spam comments than comments from loyal readers. Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger