Monday, March 21, 2016

Losing Interest

John B. Marine | 3/21/2016 07:47:00 PM | | |
Losing interest in things you love can be damaging. A loss of interest can stem from not being satisfied with something or even being depressed or simply uninterested. Things that help you enjoy life can mean nothing without interest. Imagine being a guitarist and lose interest in making/playing songs. Imagine being a chef or a cook and not enjoying making food and drinks. Even imagine being a writer or a blogger and lose interest in posting. Things that bring you joy and clear your mind can do harm to you when you lose interest in doing certain things. There will be points in our lives when we somehow don't enjoy life as much even with things to help us relax and have fun. Seeing things in life that don't go as well will have you thinking, "what do I have to do to prevent from going absolutely crazy?" Enter Desperation Mode!

If there is something you love doing and love taking part in, try as hard as possible to not let external influences hamper the amount of enjoyment you get performing certain hobbies. Everyone will go through down times. Just look at my blogging. I still enjoy posting blog entries, but there were times where I didn't know what to type about or felt encouraged enough to post a blog entry on something. External influences for me? Well, I've had interests in many other things in making creative works outside of blogging. I keep myself occupied regardless. I have recently been trying to become better accustomed to making 3D objects. So I have been using and learning SketchUp. The intent is to provide material for download and/or sale. No matter what interests I have or whatever creative interests I have, I remain interested and intrigued in all that I do. If I feel like there is nothing to do or nothing to enjoy, I am just letting life pass me by.

It is okay to lose interest in things. What you don't want is to lose too much interest in things to where you feel you are unable to enjoy life and unable to de-stress your mind. Such hobbies help you to feel better and enrich your mind. If you want to keep going strong and keep a positive mindset, try not to lose too much interest in things you love.





This has been another attempt for me to offer some positive material to a negative cyberspace. I hope you enjoyed my latest effort. Feel free to share my post(s) with others if you find my material helpful and enjoyable. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger