Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Josh Groban

John B. Marine | 1/31/2017 10:14:00 PM | |
The bold singing of Josh Groban is something to truly marvel. The charming (born: February 27, 1981)-year old from Los Angeles, California, USA delivers a powerful singing performance and is truly amazing to hear sing. I first learned of Josh Groban when he did a duet with Charlotte Church called "The Prayer." This was back when Charlotte Church was still a sopranoist. To me, Josh Groban is an amazing singer. His voice is powerful as he brings so much emotion to songs. Besides his work in singing, he even has done some acting. He's played a part in films like "Crazy, Stupid, Love." Get to know this fellow a bit...


Josh Groban
^ from: (Pinterest) - Josh Groban sings as handsomely as his looks.


Singing Sample.

Let me share with you some samples of Josh Groban. Here is a sample of Josh Groban singing his heart out. Have a listen:


^ Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up (Official Music Video)

I mentioned Josh Groban and Charlotte Church. Well, this was my first time hearing Josh Groban. So if you enjoyed the first video, you might enjoy this one too:


^ JOSH GROBAN & CHARLOTTE CHURCH ''The Prayer''

How can you not love this guy? He's one of the best male singers today.


What I Would Tell Josh Groban...

I don't own any of your CDs or know about your music much, but what I have heard are nothing short of incredible. You have an amazing voice. Best of luck to you extending your fine music career. And also, best wishes in any other avenues of life you wish to take on.


Would I Want to Meet Josh Groban?

Absolutely. Why not?


For More Information...

To learn more about Josh Groban, visit his official site at www.joshgroban.com.





I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Be sure to Subscribe and Follow in some sort of way to keep up with my blog posts. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger