Wednesday, March 14, 2018

John's Corner - Other Avenues

John B. Marine | 3/14/2018 11:03:00 AM | |
Times have been slow, but I keep on blogging and making loads of content. I still keep my blogging and such open because I still feel I have content to please everyone. My creative concentration shifts a lot as a solo entity. Yet still by trade, I am a blogger. This has been basically my online home for a number of years. When one trade is going slow, you try to find other things to do to stay busy or maybe find something that will serve you well now and into the future. That is basically where I stand. So what I am trying to get at is that I am simply looking for more avenues to enhance my appeal online.

It will take a whole lot for me to give up blogging and fully commit to things other than blogging. So while none of my blogs have been buzzing of late, I still keep them open because I still enjoy blogging and still enjoy posting. Even the best of us have to endure some slow or rough times to hopefully return to some level of happiness and success. I apologize if I am supposed to keep this blog (or any of my others) updated constantly. I do live my own life and have things outside of blogging to focus on. I still appreciate the support everyone has given me for my work.

What are these "other avenues" of work? For one, I am trying to get something going in providing computer game content. I have been designing liveries for cars in the PC game "Assetto Corsa" lately. My hope is to provide my material for download. Nothing has been released from me as of the time of this post. However, that will all change once I get some footing down on building my content. You can view some of my work on my JohnMarineDesigns page. Look for the Assetto Corsa page in my portfolio. Or, you can view some of my blog posts on John's Creative Space to see my work also with Assetto Corsa.





That has basically been an update from me. I hope you're doing well, and I thank you for being here. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger