Monday, December 21, 2009

Donating Blood

John B. Marine | 12/21/2009 12:55:00 AM |
Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

In my video, I share my experience in November 2006, for the first and only time I've donated blood. What was donating blood like for you? You're invited to comment in my blog, to my video on YouTube, or even send me some video responses. Enjoy the video and comment at will!


My video: Donating Blood
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger