Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Thoughts and Prayers Go Out to Haiti

John B. Marine | 1/12/2010 06:45:00 PM | |

To all of the lives affected by the recent earthquake in Haiti, I would like to extend my deepest thoughts and prayers to all whom have been affected. For more information on this situation, here is a report from CNN: 7.0 quake hits Haiti; could be 'catastrophe,' official says (CNN)

I really hope Haiti can recover and get their lives back in order from this horrible disaster. I pray for hope, promise, and prosperity in trying to get life back to normal there.



And here is my video:


^ "My Thoughts and Prayers Go Out to Haiti," by me (JohnMarineTube)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger