Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New CSS Tabs!

John B. Marine | 1/20/2010 03:52:00 AM | |
If you haven't noticed my blog, I've added a widget that includes links to most of my material online. I edited my blog to include all kinds of things. Be sure to link to me if you love my material. If you don't want to leave my blog entirely, make sure to right click the tab you want to visit. The only exceptions to this are the tabs titled "Home" and "About Me." I may experiment with adding more tabs. You are now able to link to more of my material.

If you want tabs like mine for your blog or your website, I recommend you visit this website to get your own CSS Tab Designer. And if you need help in adding these tabs to your Blogspot blog, I recommend you visit Blogger Tinker's Blog. Learn how to add widgets/gadgets to your Blogspot blog here (widgets). Once you've learned that (or if you already know how to do so), find out how to add tabs to your Blogspot blog by clicking here (CSS Tab Designer help).



So be sure to visit my links and have a great time browsing! :)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger