Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anaglyph 3D... Why?

John B. Marine | 3/20/2010 09:02:00 PM | |
I'm sorry... I don't get anaglyph (3D with red and blue colors). Why is such a big deal made about bringing back 3D? Even TrackMania United Forever (links to my blog entry on it) has a mode where you can wear 3D glasses and see the action in 3D. Then you got some of the TV networks (like ESPN) spending money to come along with 3D networks. Again... WHY? This revival of red/blue 3D is pretty pathetic to me. It's a passing fad (like the '80s, but does that stop people from continually reminding and irritating me with the '80s?). I don't understand why such a big deal is made in bringing back 3D. I'd rather go see an IMAX movie or something instead.

What do you make of red/blue 3D and this recent revival of red/blue 3D? In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here are some pictures to show you what kind of 3D I'm talking about. I'm talking about the 3D where you wear something like this:


^ from: 3dglasses-online.eu
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger