Saturday, March 20, 2010

LMPC-Class Prototypes

John B. Marine | 3/20/2010 06:09:00 PM |
Designed as an entry-level prototype class, the new LMPC class in the American Le Mans Series is an entry-level prototype program debuting this season. I don't know a whole lot about this car, but I do know that these cars are the Courage LC75 chassis equipped with 450hp engines from a Chevrolet LS3 V8, a full carbon fiber body and tub, and spec tires. These are cars that are basically prototype racing for those who don't want to pay exorbitant money to compete with proper prototype teams and classes. I have to say that I like this concept and would love to see this series last. Here is a picture I found online:


^ from: theepochtimes.com (best I could find) - LMPC-class cars racing around Sebring.

What do you make of these new LMPC cars?  Comment!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger