Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anri

John B. Marine | 3/25/2010 03:37:00 AM | | |
(UPDATED: February 21, 2012)

While I love MISIA's singing, singer-songwriter Anri is a goddess. Her voice is divine and beautiful from the many songs she has done in her music career. Her real name is Eiko Kawashima. If you've never heard her music, her voice is as close to heavenly as you'll ever hear in Japanese pop music. The (as of March 25, 2010) 48-year old (born Aug. 31, 1961) from Yamato, Japan is a Japanese pop goddess with a fantastic voice and beautiful music. After seeing the YouTube videos I'll provide, you might agree with me that she is a fantastic singer.

Anri
^ from: asiapopidol.com - Anri from her "Anri Again" CD.





--- The Music of Anri ---

Here are a bunch of YouTube videos I've found featuring the voice of Anri. I think you'll love this blog entry if you want to hear some beautiful music from a lovely Japanese singer. I'd like to thank everyone who allowed their videos to be embedded.

"Heavenly Garden."


^ "Heavenly Garden" - This song from 1993 is accompanied by a video of various sights around Lani in Hawaii. Still, the start of this video is Anri's beautiful voice.

"Summer Candles."


^ "Summer Candles" - While I usually hate on the '80s, this is a sure hit. "Summer Candles" is the name of this song. Again, Anri's beautiful vocals deliver again.

"Dolphin Ring."


^ "Dolphin Ring" - Here is another beautiful song along with a very lovely video piece. This was the best-quality video I could use and embed. It's still a very enjoyable song.



Those are all songs that immediately come to mind for me as far as favorites of mine. Here are more songs I've found on YouTube:

"Saigo no Surf Holiday."


^ "Saigo no Surf Holiday" (Live Version) - Anri's lovely singing is accompanied by a nice funky song. This was from 1988 (I was five years old then).

"Piece of my Wish."


^ "Piece of my Wish" (Live Version) - I've never heard this song before, but I've seen YouTube comments from people saying this is a great song. Well... I agree. It's a great song.





If you would like to get some of her music CD's, you can check out Amazon's Anri Store to get some of her music. Thanks a lot for reading my blog entry on this wonderful singer!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger