Friday, March 5, 2010

BoA (Beat of Angel)

John B. Marine | 3/05/2010 08:58:00 PM | | | |
(UPDATED: September 17, 2011)

BoA is the greatest non-Japanese star in Japanese pop. Born in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on November 5, 1986; Kwon Boa sings beautifully with her amazing voice. You cannot help but levitate to her awesome music. I've read that she speaks very well in Korean and Japanese. But I know her best as the Korean who can sing beautifully either in Japanese or Korean pop.

Here is Kwon Boa (or BoA) here:

^ from: www.eclesiartes.com - BoA... Beats of an Angel.

This is a rather unusual way I introduce my latest blog label- Korea and Korean.

About the Label: "Korea and Korean":

This blog post is dedicated to all things Korea and Korean. I hope I can get more readers from the Korea Republic with individual topics related to Korea, Koreans, or all things Korean.



My respect of BoA began this song:


^ "Someday Somewhere"


^ "Jewel Song" (Live, Japanese)


^ "Shine we Are!"

This is not a song, but a nice video interview about BoA. She has a cute laugh:




If you want to know more about BoA... visit:
BoA's official Korean site
BoA's official Japanese site
BoA's official American site
BoA on Amazon.

Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger