Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009

John B. Marine | 5/13/2010 04:34:00 AM | | | | |
Various artists supplement lovely trance songs on this CD pack. You're getting trance music to the tune of 60 total songs. All three CDs feature 20 songs. All CDs feature about 75+ minutes of music. What you're getting for the money is a CD package with many songs to choose from. This CD consists of songs and mixes from many artists the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Robert Miles, Oceanlab, Chicane, Paul Van Dyk, Darude, Underworld, and more.

The CD is basically a long mix. You'll start hearing songs transition from one to another across the three CDs. For the most part, this is a CD that you can enjoy listening to. I needed some newer trance music to listen to because some of the other electronica I have got a bit old. I wanted to listen to something a bit different from what I have on my MP3 player. This was the CD you may remember seeing in my blog entry about remembering music stores. Here is a look at what is on the CD. But first, here is how it looks:


^ from: israbox.com - Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009. Three CDs with 20 songs each averaging anywhere between 1:15:00 to 1:18:00 of trance music.

Now let me review this thing proper!





--- Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009 at a Glance ---
Here is your look at what songs are on each CD.

Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009 - Disc 1
01. Chicane - Poppihola
02. Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel (PvD Remix '09)
03. Armin Van Buuren (featuring Jacqueline Govaert) - Never Say Never
04. Ferry Corsten - We Belong (Tritonal Air Up There Remix)
05. Sander van Doorn & Marco V - What Say?
06. Mike Koglin - The Silence (Neptune Project 2009 Remix)
07. Art of Trance - Madagascar (Richard Durand Mix)
08. 4 Strings (featuring LeeMac) - Let me Take Your Breath Away (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
09. OceanLab - On a Good Day (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
10. John 00 Fleming & Digital Blonde - Oxygen V2
11. DT8 Project - Destination (Above & Beyond Remix)
12. Marco V - Unprepared
13. Gareth Wyn - Cuba
14. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light
15. DJ Yvan - Adagio for Strings 2009
16. Cosmic Gate - Sign of the Times (Markus Schulz Mix)
17. Dash Berlin With Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Man on the Run
18. Gareth Emery - Exposure
19. Simon Patterson - Thump
20. Judge Jules - Judgment Theme


CD 1 features a lot of songs that I've put on my MP3 player and my PC. You hear a lot of hard-hitting trance instruments with some smooth vocals. These songs kind of filled the void that some of my other trance MP3 kind of left behind as I got a bit bored with them. The past songs I've had were all good songs, but this CD featured some incredible music. There are many great songs on this CD.



Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009 - Disc 2
01. Hybrid - Finished Symphony
02. Sasha & Emerson - Scorchio
03. Robert Miles - Children
04. Alena - Turn it Around
05. Lustral - Everytime (Nalin & Kane Remix)
06. Three Drives - Greece 2000
07. Chicane - Offshore (Vocal Mix)
08. Lange Feat. Skye - Drifting Away
09. JDS - Nine Ways
10. Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Tall Paul Remix)
11. Liquid Child - Diving Faces
12. Freefall (featuring Jan Johnston) - Skydive (I Feel Wonderful)
13. Warrior - Warrior
14. CRW - I Feel Love (R.A.F. Zone Remix)
15. Mauro Picotto - Lizard (Claxixx Mix)
16. Storm - Storm
17. Darude - Sandstorm
18. Underworld - Born Slippy
19. Signum (featuring Scott Mac) - Coming on Strong
20. ATB - 9PM (Till I Come (Signum Remix)


The second CD is more like what I'd call a classics CD, especially with the likes of Robert Miles, Darude, Underworld, and ATB being represented. I find myself listening more to the songs of CD2 than I do any other. The only non-classic I find myself listening to more than any other song is Chicane's "Offshore" Vocal Mix. Same could be said for Skydive. I already have Underworld's "Born Slippy" on my MP3 player. The version on this CD is much shorter and a bit better than the almost 11-minute long version I have. This is more like when I want to hear "Born Slippy" and don't have time to listen to the full-length song. "Born Slippy" is a song I usually like playing when it's Saturday evening (anywhere between sundown to sometime before Midnight). This is a lovely CD and my personal favorite of the three.



Cream Trance Anthems: Ibiza 2009 - Disc 3
01. Deadmau5 - Lack of a Better Name
02. Pryda - Lift
03. Sebastian Ingrosso & Dirty South - Meich
04. Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang's 5th Symphony
05. Cirez D - Raptor
06. Sidney Samson - Riverside (Rene Amez Riverkass Clean Remix)
07. Steve Angello - Isabel
08. Ferry Corsten - Made of Love
09. Simon Patterson & Sean Tyas - For the Most Part
10. Above & Beyond Presents OceanLab - I Am What I am (Lange Remix)
11. Rank 1 - Symfo (Sunrise Festival Theme 2009)
12. Agnelli & Nelson - Holding On to Nothing (Paul Van Dyk Re-Edit)
13. Tilt - Invisible
14. Cygnus X - The Orange Theme (Moonmans OJ Mix)
15. Ariel - A9
16. Push - Universal Nation
17. Blank & Jones - Cream (Paul Van Dyk Mix)
18. Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine
19. York - The Awakening
20. DJ Manta - Holding On


Of all the CDs, the third CD is the one I've ripped the fewest songs to. That's not to say this doesn't feature any good songs, though. Deadmau5 and Ferry Corsten have some awesome songs as well as OceanLab and the Paul Van Dyk remixes.





Overall, this CD features a lot of great songs and some great remixes. I've loved (as in made MP3s out of 50 out of the 60 total songs). I don't think you will be disappointed if you want to hear some great trance either in your home or on the go. I wanted to do a blog entry on this CD package for a long time. However, I never got to do one because I wanted to give you a chance to buy it on Amazon if you like it. Please read "An Important Amazon Note" in the sidebar for more on Amazon items.

Do you want to check out the music in this CD package after I've talked about it? Enjoy this CD collection as much as I have:



...and thanks for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger