Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't Forget About Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahaon!

John B. Marine | 6/25/2010 09:16:00 PM | |
I can't believe it's been one year since Michael Jackson died. What upsets me, however, is that we also lost Farrah Fawcett (Texas' own) and Ed McMahon. It brings back that terrible saying- "death comes in threes." I know Michael Jackson's passing is sad, but don't forget- we also lost a beautiful woman in Farrah Fawcett and a wonderful man named Ed McMahon. DO NOT forget that we lost these two people on that sad day last year. We can't just look back on one year without Michael Jackson without also considering the respective losses of Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahaon.

This blog entry is just a suggestion. Thanks for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger