Sunday, January 1, 2012

Steve Madden "Viktoree" Pumps

John B. Marine | 1/01/2012 07:47:00 PM |
(UPDATED: April 5, 2012)

Steve Madden is one of my personal favorite designers. I was inspired to blog about these mary jane pumps after seeing a few individual posts from Maytedoll. The Viktoree mary jane pumps are a luscious pair of fiercely high-heel platform mary jane pumps. Think of them as a sugar-sweet pair of mary jane pumps, but with plenty of spice to jazz these up. No average girl can proudly wear these- the girl unafraid to be fierce and make a statement can wear these. This blog post is dedicated to Steve Madden's "Viktoree" pumps.

This is the first post of 2012 for John's Blog Space as I begin my third or fourth year of blogging on JBS! So happy new year to all of you before I begin!





--- Steve Madden "Viktoree" Pumps ---

So, who is Viktoree? Viktoree from Steve Madden is a sweet girl with a wild side. Don't let that schoolgirl-like look deceive you... she makes the grade with her enticing and inviting style. Viktoree is not for any girl; she's for the diva who wants to stand out and deliver a powerful fashion statement. They can be worn for occasions ranging from around the office to a night out.

Here are the shoes in question and some figures on them:

Steve Madden Viktoree pumps
^ from: endless.com - The "Viktoree" mary jane pumps from Steve Madden.

Here are some figures on these pumps:
• man-made upper
• man-made sole
• 5.5-inch (13.97-centimeter) heels
• 1.5-inch (3.81-centimeter) platform


What do I think about these? I think they are truly beautiful for any female who can style these shoes proper with her outfits. Most of you may know from my "Mary Janes" blog post that I truly love mary janes. The Viktoree pumps has a wicked high heel as well as an even more wicked platform base. They are the perfect balance of sexy and cute. Whether under voluminous pants, long skirts/dresses, or worn out with some cropped bottoms, you can't go wrong when you have attention-grabbing pumps like these.

I mentioned another blog. If you want to see an outfit post with the Viktoree shoes being worn, here is one for you. In fact, it was the first blog post of hers in which I saw these pumps for the first time. That blog post includes a YouTube video, so you can see how the shoes look in action. This link is provided only for educational purposes:

"back to neutrals." - Maytedoll

A QUICK NOTE: Let me just tell you something before I go any further. Usually when I try to discuss shoes or something, I try to find posts and images where you can actually see what it is I'm talking about. If someone wears black shoes with black tights, leggings, or socks; you don't get to see the shoes in proper detail. So that's why I try to find certain posts where you can make out whatever it is I am discussing. The reason why I'm saying all of this is that Maytedoll has some other posts featuring these pumps. One has her in black leather shorts; but they are paired with black tights, and the pumps are in black as well. So I can't really use that in talking about these shoes.

Having said this, moving on...


Here are more bloggers rocking the Viktoree pumps:

"If Alice Had a Party With Steve Madden" - Song of Style
Holiday Outfits - AprilAthena7

Will you fashionable girls think about adding these to your shoe lineup? If I could re-style these shoes, I'd make them either as a leather or patent leather with a very narrow peep-toe opening. High-heel peep toe shoes with a wicked platform base usually equals sexy/hot more than 90% of the time. I would actually have them as an alternative look for these pumps. The closed-toe Viktoree pumps are perfectly fine in their design and look.



Find out more about these lovely pumps (or order them) by checking out VIKTOREE on stevemadden.com. Here are the shoes on Amazon. Check it out:


^ "Viktoree" from Steve Madden. Availability of sizes differ, but sizes (in US measurements) range between 5.5 B(M) US to 10 B(M) US.

Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS)
Share this article

3 comments:

John B. Marine said...

hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

John B. Marine said...

They are some gorgeous shoes! Love them, fun post! :) 

Principessa Gabriella 

John B. Marine said...

lovely! always happy to see male appreciation for these(or similar style) shoes! I think you 're an exception to the rule!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger