Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rock and Candy "Lulu" Sneakers

John B. Marine | 7/25/2012 11:15:00 AM | |
With wedge sneakers trending in fashion, how about I chat about a unique pair of shoes? This post relates to the "Lulu" wedge sneakers from Rock and Candy. The style of shoe may seem familiar to you. However, it is a funky wedge sneaker with a platform wedge base. The urban girl who wants to stand out in a girly pair of sneakers is most likely to become enamored with these shoes. Do you like these sneakers? I'll introduce you to these sneakers and ask for your opinion of these. If you're maybe one of my male readers of fashion posts, would you buy these shoes for your girlfriend/fianceé/wife? Again- these are the "Lulu" sneakers from Rock and Candy by ZiGi Brand. Let's begin!





--- Rock & Candy "Lulu" Sneakers ---

The sneakers of the hour are below in this picture:

Rock and Candy Lulu sneakers
^ from: www.amazon.com - These are the "Lulu" sneakers from Rock and Candy. They come in many more unique designs than this pair would indicate.

Rock and Candy created these funky wedge sneakers. They combine a casual platform wedge pair of shoes with very familiar-looking sneakers from a very popular brand. The pair I chose to feature here is a mostly plain-colored sneaker with a multi-colored wedge design. However, these also come in funky and unique patterned styles, like leopard prints and zebra prints among other style options. As these are fashion sneakers, I wouldn't recommend trying to do any real fitness or working out with these shoes.

So what girl would dare rock these? Well, I'd say the girl who wants to have a cute and casual look while boasting an awesome pair of sneakers. These sneakers would be unexpected to wear if paired with... say, with a maxi dress or a maxi skirt. They may even be unexpected with some wide-leg pants. I think these are sneakers for the urban girl who wants to wear a unique pair of sneakers to go with some sort of casual outfit. Sneakers like these are for the urban girl who wants to stand out and stand alone with immense casual charm.


Specifications of the Rock and Candy "Lulu" Sneakers

(Source: www.dsw.com)

• canvas upper
• contrast oxford lacing
• 1 inch (2.54 cm) platform; 5 inch (12.70 cm) wedge heel
• synthetic sole


What I Think About These.

These "Lulu" sneakers from Rock and Candy would surely turn heads. When worn with a nice outfit, they can really provide a great casual look. Remember that the "Lulu" sneakers come in many more different styles compared to what I featured for this blog post. So if you are interested in these sneakers, I can show you links to where you can see more styles of these sneakers.

I think these are pretty cool. Not in love with them by any stretch, but they wouldn't be a bad pair of sneakers for the girly fashionista to look into.





So what do you think about these sneakers? Do you love them or loathe them? Here are various ways to score your own pair of Rock and Candy "Lulu" sneakers in case you enjoyed this blog post and want a pair of these for yourself (links may be edited in the future in case certain links don't work):

(ShopStyle):

(Amazon):



Each featured link here links you to the specific retailer offering these. Visit these to find these shoes at the following sites:
Rock and Candy "Lulu" in Black - Heels.com « includes video
Rock and Candy "Lulu" in Leopard - Heels.com « includes video
Rock and Candy "Lulu" - Bakers Shoes
Rock and Candy "Lulu" - shopakira.com
Rock and Candy "Lulu" - Endless
Rock and Candy "Lulu" Sneakers - DSW
"Lulu" Leopard Print Platform Sneakers - Dolls Kill


I hope this helps out you all who love these shoes.



--- Cross-Promotion/Other Reading ---

More material from me:

Wedge Sneakers - StyleSpace
^ Trending recently in sneakers have been wedge sneakers. This blog post is a look at wedge sneakers.

"Chic Sneakers" - John's Blog Space
^ Sneakers... with a kick of chic!


That's all for this one.





Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

5 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Thanks for sharing this unique style with us! I've never heard of these before. I do like the Converse style and while I think they may look good on someone who can pull them off, they're definitely not for me. Thanks again for your kind comments on my blog, you're always my most dedicated reader! I like how you always post a variety of topics on this blog. They're always so interesting!

John B. Marine said...

It's the first time I see them, maybe cause I stopped to be "sneakers person", it's all about the heels right now, completely uncomfortable!:) But those are really cute pairs, I do like them!
Happy Sunday dear John!! kisses
Jelena

John B. Marine said...

I would rock these in a heartbeat. I wear sneakers a lot to save my feet from wear in heels since I wear them during the week, and these would be a cool variation.


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88

John B. Marine said...

When it comes to 'love or loathe them', I would definitely go for the latter. It's one of the trends I find totally unacceptable, since the combination of sporty & chic doesn't really work for me...

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

John B. Marine said...

I'm not much of a sneakers person, but these are seriously stylish!


xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger