Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Jessi Malay

John B. Marine | 12/16/2014 04:49:00 PM | | | | |
I encountered Jessi Malay on LOOKBOOK once, and her style caught on with me. I later got to hear her music. This represents my chance to introduce and discuss Jessi here in my main blog. I'll be sure to let you in on this fine lady and the style she presents across various arenas of media ranging from music to fashion.





--- Jessi Malay ---

NOTE: A lot of the facts are based on various websites I looked up, including her own website.

Jessi Malay is a singing sensation as well as an avid fashion blogger. This Filipino-American was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, USA on July 25, 1986. Jessi Malay has taken on many different musical and acting roles even with big-name companies and personalities. She's a UCLA grad, so you University of Southern California people can be a bit jealous of her. :)


Jessi Malay: Fashion.

While Jessi Malay's greatest trade is music, she is also a fashion blogger. "My White T" is the name of her fashion blog. I would say she enjoys fashion about as much as she enjoys singing. She doesn't compromise much between music and fashion. As I mentioned, I came across Jessi Malay through LOOKBOOK. So this is where I began to appreciate Jessi for her fashion style. I loved her various outfits to where I Fanned her on LOOKBOOK. Jessi's fashion style can range from chic to sexy. She can be classy or casual. She has a lovely face, a sweet smile, and a goddess-like hairstyle. Being captivated by her wonderful looks is a natural occurance.


Jessi Malay: Music.

I found this video to showcase some of her singing. As a singer, Jessi Malay is very much the one capable of delivering a powerful, sexy voice complimented over some very cool pop beats and instrumentals. Her latest EP as of this initial post is called "Give Me Life." I am including this video as a sample of her singing talent. For your musical pleasure, I give you... "The Edge" below:


^ "Jessi Malay - The Edge [Official Music Video]"

What do you think about her singing after I provided this sample?



--- What I Would Tell Jessi Malay ---

If Jessi Malay were to read this blog post, I'd like to say that I appreciate and admire your singing talent. I certainly admire your beauty whether in chic outfits or in sexy photo shoots. I think you are beautiful singing and in looks, but you are even more beautiful in spirit and personality. Keep up the great work with all that you do. Never stop working to improve. I would like to wish you the absolute best in all aspects of life. Take care of yourself and be well. You certainly have my support and adoration. In the future, I do hope you maybe reach superstar status and become as much of a superstar as you aspire to.

On the fashion front, remain as stylish as you want to be. You have amazing style in almost any sort of outfit or styles you showcase yourself in. Your smile and hairstyle are gorgeous.


Would I Want to Meet Jessi Malay (if given a chance)?

I sure would! Jessi Malay is something special.





That concludes my blog post on Jessi Malay. Want more on this lovely lady? Check these links out:

Jessi Malay - Official website
My White T - her fashion blog
Jessi Malay on Facebook
Jessi Malay on Twitter (@jessimalay) and My White T on Twitter (@mywhiteT)
Jessi Malay on YouTube
Jessi Malay on Instagram
Jessi Malay on LOOKBOOK

I hope you enjoyed this post and also this blog. Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger