Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stay Hydrated!

John B. Marine | 8/08/2015 11:07:00 PM | | |
Where would be be without water in this heat? Earlier today here in Houston, temperatures *officially* went past 100°F. The "Feels Like" temperatures here probably borderlined 110°F. Since most of your body consists of water, you need to stay hydrated to avoid exhaustion. If you sweat easily or lose fluids easily, it is best you try to stay hydrated in the heat. While it is a tasty option, soft drinks and certain other drinks may actually increase the rate of exhaustion. Sports drinks and water will probably serve you athletes well while dealing with the heat. Your best bet is to carry water bottles or have access to water fountains or water coolers. Be sure to find something to drink to stay hydrated when encountering heat.

So what I am trying to express here is...

stay hydrated
^ from: www.cyberflexing.com - Stay hydrated!

That's all. Thanks. This has been a Public Service Announcement by your friend- John Marine. You're welcome.





This was merely a casual and brief blog post to help you all out. Not all the time do I come up with extremely detailed material, even though that is usually the trademark of my blogging material. I still provided something useful for my audience- the most important element of any of my published material. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger