Saturday, January 23, 2016

Adele

John B. Marine | 1/23/2016 03:16:00 AM | | | |
Adele is one of today's hottest singers. This British singer who nicely sings soulful pop music. Adele is a superstar whom you either like or dislike. She represents something forgotten in today's music culture, especially that of someone who is just raw talent and is very down-to-earth. Either way, Adele is someone to really respect and admire. Do not look for this post to be anything definitive about Adele, but I will try my best to showcase Adele in my blog. Welcome to another blog post of "John's Blog Space!"

BRIEF NOTE: The initial date of this blog post (January 23, 2016) marks the seventh anniversary of "John's Blog Space!" Thanks to everyone who have supported my blog in any such way throughout this blog's history.






Adele


The lady known as Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (or just Adele) is below:

Adele
^ from: (Twitter) - Adele is a British superstar from London.

The (born: May 5, 1988)-year old British singer named Adele is one of the hottest acts in music today. Adele somewhat reminds me of old-style singing in this postmodern time of music. Her singing style is along the lines of soulful pop. She is surely talented. Adele provides passionate and powerful singing with kind of an old time style to her music. For you English Premier League fans, she's from Tottenham Hotspur country! That is... she was born in Tottenham, London, UK.

I'll be honest... though a lot of people love Adele's music, I think she's alright. I don't hate her- I just don't like her music as wildly as a lot of other people do. One song in particular is my absolute favorite of hers. That song I am referring to is the first of the featured songs:


Rolling in the Deep.

Even though I'm not really into Adele's music, this is my favorite of hers. It is a catchy tune with a nice flow to it. I still find myself grooving to it when I hear it. You're free to groove yourself to it if you like. You know you want to during or after hearing this:


^ "Adele - Rolling in the Deep"


Fire to the Rain.

Here's another Adele track for you. I chose this video to represent this fine song. Enjoy!


^ "Adele - Set fire to the rain"


Someone Like You.

This one would probably be a third favorite of mine.


^ "Adele - Someone Like You"


Hello.

Here is a more modern Adele piece. Some time after Adele gave birth, she came along with this song. Have a listen if you've never heard this hit song before. By the way... this video has one billion hits on YouTube! Enjoy:


^ "Adele - Hello"


After having visited this section, you can't say you have no idea who Adele is or what her music sounds like. You are now educated on Adele. You're welcome.




Adele: Final Thoughts and Commentary


Adele is not one of my favorite singers, but I do vastly respect her music and her singing ability. I just don't like her music all that much. There is definitely one thing I think almost anyone can appreciate about Adele- she is pure talent. She doesn't have to be someone who tries to market herself on sex appeal or trying to be super-slim. Adele is completely real and natural. I even remember once watching "The Wendy Williams Show" during one of her Hot Topics segments about how Beyoncé was being the least bit jealous of Adele, since she's garnering a certain level of success that sort of rivals what all Beyoncé has accomplished. If you read my very old blog post on Beyoncé, you probably know my thoughts on one of my fellow Houstonians. Even still, Adele is someone to surely admire and respect. I don't like Adele's music too much personally, but I don't hate her in any way.

In a way, you can say that Adele represents a lost culture in today's music. Adele earns her fans through pure talent and is not at all on trying to win over fans with any kind of overbearing personality or overly sexy style. It is reasons like these as to why (at least to me) Adele is so respected in today's music. There is nothing completely wrong with today's music culture, but Adele is just... different. Distinctive. Unique. Most of all- real.


What I Would Tell Adele (if she were to read this)

You are someone who is completely real and down-to-earth. You aren't anything fancy or over-the-top. Keep being you and keep being amazing. You have my full respect.


Would I Want to Meet Adele (if given the chance)?

I know I said I don't really like her music that much, but I do think she is a wonderful person. So I would be honored to meet Adele if I actually had the opportunity to do so.


For More Information...

You probably want more Adele if you enjoyed her in this blog post. If so, here are ways to get social with this British superstar:

Adele official
Adele on Facebook
Adele on Twitter
Adele on YouTube (VEVO)
Adele on Instagram

Or you may also check out Adele on Amazon.


I hope you all enjoyed this blog post.





There are rare some times where I blog about popular things and trending things. This is one of those topics and one of those posts. All of my material is real. Has been since 2009 and even when my blogging was done on Myspace before even being serious about blogging on Blogger/Blogspot. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and my others. Go ahead and Subscribe and Follow if you enjoyed my work and if you haven't yet followed my material. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger