Monday, June 5, 2017

Loving Support

John B. Marine | 6/05/2017 10:58:00 PM | | |
One can live life alone, but it is nice to know there are others who care about you. I think a lot about people who have certain issues, some blessed to have support from family, friends, or loved ones. Those with loving support just make life easier. Not all the time do others remain loving and loyal, but at least I think of those who benefit from having someone care about them even in the roughest of times. Having someone care for you and love you will not solve the world's problems, but at least there is something less to worry about. I blogged before about love being something to motivate you and help you feel better. I am dedicating this blog post to people who have others in their lives who are sincere and respectful.

Sometimes, I feel like any kind of positive material I suggest makes people think I have a one-sided mind regarding certain issues. So in this context, there are those who probably feel I am not regarding the fact that not everyone needs or cares about having someone else look over them. Or maybe having someone worry about them only makes someone less of a person. The fact is that there is a psychological advantage in having someone care about you and think of you kindly. The only way to disagree with my logic here is if some of the ones who show interest for you in tough times are only pretending to like you rather than be sincere. You don't tell people to be in your life. However, it is nice to know there are those who actually do care and actually want the best for you.

If you happen to know such people always wanting the best for you (even if it's me), be blessed and humbled. At least it is nice to know there are people who care in a world where it seems like hardly anybody cares. We always hear stories of despicable crimes and absolute stupidity. It is refreshing to know people do care and that there are good people left in this world. So thank the person or people who think about you and love you as you face some tough times. While you can still live life solo, at least be thankful there are people who want to help make life better for you. These are people who you should hold close to your heart and be blessed to have so much love and support. And as long as you don't do them wrong or if they don't do you wrong, be thankful for the loving support you get from other people.





I am hopeful this positive and lighthearted post is to your liking. I do what I can to offer positive material in a seemingly negative world. I just hope you appreciate my efforts even with the most depressing and difficult topics. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger