Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Crystal Kay

John B. Marine | 12/30/2009 04:50:00 AM | | |
Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

Crystal Kay
^ from: prince.org

You might have seen my blog entry on Utada Hikaru. The only other artist I'm I think is as good as Utada Hikaru in the department of JPOP one is in is Crystal Kay Williams. According to Wikipedia, Crystal Kay was born in Yokohama, Japan to an African-American father and a South Korean mother. Her much is as hard-hitting as Utada Hikaru, only Crystal Kay's music has a lot more American style to it. Here are some of my favorite songs of hers (via YouTube):

* Hard to Say (the first song of hers I've heard)
* Automatic
* Girl U Love
* Candy
* Attitude (I forgot this song when I first posted this blog entry!)


I personally think that if you like American-style R&B, you'll enjoy the music style Crystal Kay brings to JPOP. There's honestly no way you can pass up this diva if you just want to enjoy some great music.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger