Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wind Chimes

John B. Marine | 4/06/2011 05:46:00 PM | | | |
With the right amount of wind, Mother Nature provides a free concert if you have wind chimes. I actually like listening to wind chimes. They can provide a wonderful melody on a dull day. It just provides something calming and relaxing to listen to on a dull day. Think about it like this- I'd rather hear the sound of wind chimes rather than hearing some annoying dog barking at anything he/she sees. Wind chimes provide a beautiful sound track orchestrated by wind. It is just something pleasureful and relaxing to listen to with the right amount of wind blowing. This is a mostly YouTube-driven blog post about wind chimes.





How about I show you some videos of wind chimes? Have a listen to what kind of music these wonderful wind chimes can make:

Here is a simple video featuring wind chimes:


This one is a bit longer, but still features a wonderful wind chime melody:


Some people have big wind chimes. Listen to (and look at) these:



Now when looking for YouTube videos for this blog post, I've heard of how some of these were being tuned for certain notes. I don't know how that is possible to tune wind chimes to a certain note. I know I'm familiar with tuning a guitar to play certain notes, but not so much educated on making wind chimes do this. Perhaps you can post a comment to educate me a bit on tuning wind chimes to certain notes.



You can visit certain Home and Garden stores and departments to shop for wind chimes if you want some for yourself. Or if you're skilled enough, you can make your own wind chimes if you're good at making some. Wind chimes can also be found on Amazon. Check these out:




I would appreciate your business if you do find and buy something you like on Amazon based on my blog posts. I'm providing these for all of you in thanks of your reading of my posts. The least you could do is show me some support back in return. You don't have to buy anything, but if you do, thank you. I'm providing this for you all in thanks for reading.





Anyhow, what do you think about wind chimes? Feel free to comment, and thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

wind chimes give me serenity and calmness. I have 3 of those, given to me by loving boyfriend. The funny thing about my wind chimes, it really attracts birds and they sung together with my chimes. :) just looking at them, they are totally awesome, and yah it's like a nature concert. :)

http://legazpifabmoda.blogspot.com

John B. Marine said...

I love wind chimes, too!Ever since I was a kid...I m fascinated by them!Love the videos!

Alina,
http://mysilkfairytale.blogspot.com/

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger